For Deliveries and Collections NVD requires that:
1. All vehicles must be driving and starting by key.
2. All collection and delivery points must be completely accessible by an eleven car transporter.
3. We will not collect from or deliver to housing estates or from the roadside.
4. If any mechanical issue arises with your vehicle while it is in our possession, the responsibility lies with the customer to resolve the matter.
5. Should NVD attempt to collect the vehicle and it not meet and of the criteria below a 50% non collection fee will apply.
6. NVD do not take responsibility for an personal belongings left in vehicle.
7. Loose items checked for limited to : spare key, book pack (not individual booklets), spare wheel / tyre repair kit & aerial.
8. All private deliveries must be collected from one of our compounds located in Baldonnel (Dublin), Ringaskiddy (Cork) and Rosslare (Wexford). For directions to the compounds click here: Site Locations