Automotive Logisistics Awards Europe 2018
Nomination - FVL Top Quality Award
The Automotive Logistics Awards – Europe were launched to acknowledge achievement across the automotive supply chain industry in Europe and reward innovation in a sector being transformed by the impact of digitalisation, alternative propulsion, growing connectivity and new vehicle technology.
The FVL top quality award is awarded to those that show the highest level of support for outbound quality, including lowest damage rates, claims and disruption.
Brake Fleet Safety Awards 2017
Winner - NVD
The Brake Fleet Safety Awards recognise the achievements of those working to help reduce the number of road crashes involving at-work drivers
NVD were nominated in the Company Driver Safety Award category. This category was for the organisation that has implemented initiatives that do most to promote and achieve safer driving among employees.
European Transport Safety Council - PRAISE Award 2017
Winner - NVD
The European Transport Safety Council (ETSC) PRAISE Award recognises the safety aspects of driving at work and driving to work. Its aim is to promote best practice in order to help employers secure high road safety standards for their employees.
A key part of the PRAISE programme is a competition that aims to spur companies throughout the EU to tackle road safety at work. The award is presented annually to employers identified for responsibly taking on the road safety challenge.
- 2017 - Renault/Nissan Alliance Europe - Outbound Supplier of the Year for Strategic Partnership
- 2016 - Fleet Transport Awards - Excellence in Warehousing & Product Handling
- 2015 - Irish Logistics & Transport Awards - Logistics and Transport Team of the Year
- 2015 - Fleet Transport Awards - National Haulier of the Year
- 2014 - Irish Logistics & Transport Awards - Transport Company of the Year